Books, Papers, & Specifications Published
· Author of The Protective Coatings User’s Handbook published by NACE International, February 2004.
· Author, “Failure Modes of Protective Coatings and Their Effect on Management,” Doctoral Thesis, 1998.
· Revision Author for Corrosion Prevention by Protective Coatings by C.G. Munger, NACE International’s most popular book.
· Author of complete coatings specifications for newbuildings of semi-submersible and jackup drilling rigs, FPSO’s for three major international companies.
· Author of revised protective coatings specifications for major global builder of semi-submersible, jack-up, drilling rigs and tension leg platforms. Provided application assistance and inspection.
· Author and presenter of Marine Shipyard Inspection Course for private clients in U.S.A. and Bahrain.
· Co-author for the upgrade of a National Highway Institute Bridge Painting Inspection Training Course.
· Author and presenter of Failure Analysis and Claims Settlement Course for a major international paint and coatings manufacturer.
· Published more than 80 articles on protective coatings in leading trade journals such as Materials Performance, Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings, and Maritime Reporter.